The ILS-2 compact light model also boasts a 1" diameter (25.4 mm) and has the same multi-button tailcap. Featuring a dual output that can be switched instantaneously from 15 lumens to 450 lumens, the ILS-2 can adjust from a wide angle to a focused light beam. This light features a removable scalloped bezel that allows for either a scalloped or flat face, depending on preference. A pocket clip is included for easy carry while a circular grip adapter assists in utilizing the light in a "between knuckles" shooting position in low-light conditions. The ILS-2 operates using six AAA batteries.
- Over 450 lumens on highest setting with 75 minute runtime
- Dual button tailcap design to instantly switch from 15 to 450 lumens without thumbing through a multi-stage pressure pad
- 6 AAA batteries provide power, difficult to find lithium batteries not needed
- Removable bezel design for scalloped or flat flashlight face
- Compatible with RLS mount
- Pocket clip for easy carry